Dovel Technologies, LLC provides leading edge software and application development services specializing in mission driven solutions that address complex business processes and technology challenges. We practice CMMI® ML3 processes and delivery solutions and are an innovative mission oriented technology company focused on complex business and technical challenges, ensuring solutions support the achievement of your mission. Our team creates software solutions that help customers communicate, access, and store mission critical information. Dovel is instrumental in the design and implementation of some of the most mission critical and innovative systems in government today.
Dovel, ranked #12 on the Washington Business Journal’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies in 2016! Join our team today!
We have a current opening for a mid-level SOA/BPM Developer supporting a large government contract in McLean, VA.
- Perform application development, design and support
- Understand and apply development design patterns and disciplines.
- Understand and apply quality techniques and practices (automated unit testing, Test Driven Design/Development, performance analysis, continuous integration)
- Document, unit test, peer reviews and defect remediation.
- Self-starter, quick learner and has a track record of working on more than one Oracle Fusion Middleware stack project including Oracle ADF framework.
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of SOA architecture.
- Solid verbal and communication skills
- Good team player, problem solving skills and take initiative,
- Assist functional, integration and performance testing.
- Assist PM and technical lead with development task estimates.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or an associated discipline and 8+ years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- A minimum of 8+ years of application development experience and 5+ years’ experience with Oracle 11g SOA suite or higher version.
- Must have solid understanding and development experience of Enterprise Applications.
- 5+ years of experience in analysis, design and development of enterprise applications using SOA, BPM, BPEL, Java, J2EE, and Database technologies.
- Solid understanding in Service-Oriented Architecture and its related technologies like BPEL, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, XML, XSD, XSLT and Web Service Security.
- Expert and proven experience with working with Oracle SOA Composite and component like BEPL process, Mediator, Business Rules, Human Workflow and Oracle BPM.
- Experience working with SOA suite technology adapter for integrating with external systems i.e. Database, JMS, FTP/File system, web services and Oracle applications.
- Experience in the design, development of robust and fault –tolerant Oracle Fusion Middleware component in BPM, BPEL using best practices.
- Experience designing and developing business process flow and workflow on Oracle BPM 11g suite or higher.
- Experience building custom BPM task list and integration of BPM process with Webcenter content and Portal.
- Must have experience developing application using security design principles.
- Must have experience with Database modeling and design.
- Must have experience with performance tuning of system and application.
- Must have experience with WebLogic 11g or higher.
- Must have experience and understanding of build and deployment process of Enterprise application.
- Oracle 11g /Application Server / Fusion Middleware XMLWeb Services and Operating Systems (Linux and Windows).
- Oracle IDM Suite: Experience developing secure application using OIM, OAM, OUD and OIF.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware stack to include: Webcenter Portal, UCM (Webcenter Content), SOA/BPM, OBIEE, BPEL, GoldenGate
- Experience with JAVA and any of MVC framework. (JSF, Spring, Struts etc.)
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware software and patch installation and WebLogic administration.
Dovel Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Words that describe Dovel
A Lean Forward Company; Agile; Fun; High-Energy; Leaders Encouraged; Innovative; Users of Cutting-Edge Technology; Client-Oriented-Consultative Environment; Skilled, Educated, and Certified Professionals; Stable and Growing
Paid Time Off; 10 Paid Holidays; Health Insurance; Dental Insurance; Vision Plan; Life Insurance; Long Term Disability; Short Term Disability; Flexible Spending Accounts; matching 401(k) with matching; Voluntary Life Insurance
CTO Group Mentorship; On-site State-of-the-Art Technology Lab; Casual Fridays, Friday breakfast on-site and more…