Dovel Technologies, LLC provides leading edge software and application development services specializing in mission driven solutions that address complex business processes and technology challenges. We practice CMMI® ML3 processes and delivery solutions and are an innovative mission oriented technology company focused on complex business and technical challenges, ensuring solutions support the achievement of your mission. Our team creates software solutions that help customers communicate, access, and store mission critical information. Dovel is instrumental in the design and implementation of some of the most mission critical and innovative systems in government today.
Dovel, ranked #12 on the Washington Business Journal’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies in 2016! Join our team today!
We have a current opening for a mid-level ADF Developer supporting a large government contract in McLean, VA.
- Perform application development, design and support
- Understand and apply development design patterns and disciplines.
- Understand and apply quality techniques and practices (automated unit testing, Test Driven Design/Development, performance analysis, continuous integration)
- Document, unit test, peer reviews and defect remediation.
- Self-starter, quick learner and has a track record of working on more than one Oracle Fusion Middleware stack project including Oracle ADF framework.
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of ADF Framework.
- Solid verbal and communication skills
- Good team player, problem solving skills and take initiative,
- Assist functional, integration and performance testing.
- Assist PM and technical lead with development task estimates.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or an associated discipline and 7+ years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- A minimum of 10+ years of application development experience and 4+ years ADF/Jdeveloper.
- Experience with ADF 11g or higher version.
- Must have solid understanding and development experience of Enterprise Application.
- Must have experience developing application using security design principle.
- Must have solid experience with JAVA and any of MVC framework. (JSF, Spring, Struts etc.)
- Must have experience with Database modeling and design.
- Must have experience with performance tuning of system and application.
- Must have experience with Weblogic 11g or higher.
- Must have experience and understanding of build and deployment process of Enterprise application.
- The ability to work with requirements team and translate business requirement into technical solution.
- Oracle 11g /Application Server / Fusion Middleware XMLWeb Services and Operating Systems (Linux and Windows).
- Eligible for public trust security clearance
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware stack to include: Webcenter Portal, UCM (Webcenter Content), SOA/BPM, OBIEE, BPEL, GoldenGate
- Oracle IDM Suite: Experience developing secure application using OIM, OAM, OUD and OIF.
- Experience with Business Object development.
Dovel Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Words that describe Dovel
A Lean Forward Company; Agile; Fun; High-Energy; Leaders Encouraged; Innovative; Users of Cutting-Edge Technology; Client-Oriented-Consultative Environment; Skilled, Educated, and Certified Professionals; Stable and Growing
Paid Time Off; 10 Paid Holidays; Health Insurance; Dental Insurance; Vision Plan; Life Insurance; Long Term Disability; Short Term Disability; Flexible Spending Accounts; matching 401(k) with matching; Voluntary Life Insurance
CTO Group Mentorship; On-site State-of-the-Art Technology Lab; Casual Fridays, Friday breakfast on-site and more…